Saturday, March 7, 2015

Take 2

I have decided to try my hand at blogging once again. I tried for a couple of weeks 4 years ago, but I wasn't feeling it. Now, thanks to my little sister (who I am always trying to keep pace with), I figure I should start up again.

So much as changed since the last time I wrote on this platform. I've finished my masters, returned to my congregational roots, and am finally serving part-time in ministry. I am living my dream.

Bob and I are coming up on 10 years (10 YEARS) in a few months, and honestly, the odds were against us from the start, being an intergenerational, interracial gay couple. But we made it last, and are making it last each and every day.

So, now that I am back on the block, I plan on writing at least three times weekly. That's doable, and in the meantime, I am going to transfer some of my Facebook notes here. I have been writing, but not sure if I wanted to keep a blog. I think I do.

What are you going to write about, Guy? Well, Let's see:
 - politics
 - religion
 - society
 - culture
 - and anything else that captures my fancy

One other thing - a friend asked me when I was going to write my book. This is how you get started - one word, one sentence, one paragraph at a time.

So, take two! And…. action!

No comments:

Post a Comment